Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Boxing & a lot more can happen over coffee

8.00 PM IST. Barista Coffee PVR Saket, New Delhi

"You are not been to the boxing arena, then why those black circles? ... Not having enough sleep, tired, or just stress? ... You need to be cared, are ya single? "
Too many questions? Yup - Defnitly from a female!

They say "a lot more can happen over coffee" - True! Since you wanted to sip those awesome beans in warm water with awesome tar filled inside white paper and most of the time you have to share table with others! Blessed!

"Yup, I am - Infact 'Romatically Challenged' ! I replied.

Trust me folks - It feels great watching some chick laughing for a genune cause, trust me! "But why"? The smile etc,etc ...

Blame it on the schools I attened, all boys - I never had an opportunity to groom myself as a 'nice guy'! Hard luck! - Answer.

"Ohhh ... but ... hey you have a cute face, gals love that and I see - you dress well, I saw you comming in Avis and the driver is opening the door for ya - you must be earning well, you told me you are into strategy and advisory (sorry guys - I did flaunt my firm and job a bit) ... still?"

Well sweet heart - Its not just about a cute face - its about something, something you really don't wanna do.

"You know what" now she's really acting like a mentor " you just need to listen to all Air Supply songs". ( Oh Really ...)

"I think to find love - you need to act like a Buyout fund" I said.

"What the fuck?" Predictable reaction.

"You know - You need to be a buyout fund, you need to acquire controlling stocks of the chick, even in the case of old Gap CEO ( read Chick with experience in romance) need to put extra 12% shares -that makes the whole situation into 4% debt! And I'm a not a trend investor..."

[ I know thats going wired - I had a simple answer for that, but I was just checking her *connected thinking* ability ( you knw I badly need a Research Analyst - Hiring interview) ]

"Or you need to be Africa - babe I'm starving for love, I don't have anybody - my family disowned me, my girlfriend ditched me and appreciating my best friends shoes just cause he's got an appartment and he's living alone ... I don't have anyone!"

"Okie - So you are not a buyout fund neither Africa ! " Guess he's interested in me , she's constantly ignoring her Cig - now thats a good point!

  • I'm not a Lover of Salsa
  • I hate Westlife and band of boys/gays
  • According to me "Wham" is not the greatest song ever
  • I hate SRK, Krish and Yash Raj films
  • Sorry I don't watch the OC
  • I don't eat Italian or French or dream about honymoon in Paris
  • Honey - I just can't blame Himesh Reshmiya and Mika ( i know why you hate both - not because they lack talent, its the 'in thing' thesedays)
  • Spas - Bu ha ha
  • Golf? I play since school - not a wannabe Rolex fan - I know what it takes to be a tiger - no nike cap and wheatish dads money looks can ever make ya a tiger
  • I just don't need a hair gel to look retarded

So pal, thats my point - pretty interesting ppl around. So hardluck!

"Your Cig's actually burned out" - "Oh... gawd ... I just .. I just ... Can I have yor lighter again" ( "Anything for ya sweetheat")

So whats now then - you been analysing people? All thiese ages? How Old are ya?

Time for a belated birthday wish mate, June 10 and im 25 now!

"Ohh ... Belated hapy birthday buddy ... So you were talking about the learning curve ..." She's really interested or she's so fucking jobless

"Well ..." ( lighing Cig, one deep pick and a pause) " what I've learned over the last 25 yrs is Chicks look for Three 6 factor in men"

"Six Foot, Six Packs and Six Inches - Unfortuatly I can't provide the first two"

She grabbed the attention of the PVR Saket community in a second - Thanks to her Bingo-Laugh!

"Dude - You are freaking mad - I just ... Lemme treat ya with a coffee! " So kind of her " Here?" I asked. well nice girl, "Well, you haven't cleared the take-me-home time yet. So Barista"

Double Shot Esspresso! ( not that I'm a fan of esspresso, thats teh cheapest available in Barista, I just don't wanna tax strangers, like Mexico)

You alone or waiting for somebody?
Well - I'm waiting for ma Brother ... Okie

Are ya in Orkut? ( Fuck thats the freaking thing I hear when strangers meet, It used to be whats yr phone# or emil id mate - Wharton, are ya listening ?)

Story goes on and on - Till her media chick arrived late - all going to the Media night at TC " Dude, you wanna join us? "
(WTF? even/odd issues) "Thanks pal, I'm kinda busy and need to finish some work to save my job .. carry on. have a great time"!

"Are ya sure? Give me your number ... We'll meet again ..." ( she's so sure i guess: Creed Fan?)

Whatever - back to same old Cig!



9.30 PM IST

17 Twitter messages ... Busy Deleting crap!

1 comment:

Anupama said...

so whts the climax.......was she unfirtunate enough to call/meet/scrap... :)